(None of the pick-up lines below is mine.)
- If I were a function you would be my asymptote –I always tend towards you.
- I heard you’re good at algebra –Could you replace my X without asking Y?
- I less than three you.
- Our love is like dividing by zero –you cannot define it.
- I wish I were sine squared and you were cos squared, so that together we could be one.
- You must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
- Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
- If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar… (This one gue pernah mention ke Akang pake account kelas.
Dan ngga ditanggepin.)
- You’re so hot. You denature my proteins.
- I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U. (As someone who once learned about Biology stuffs, this one will always be my fav.)
- “How ugly is your girlfie?” “Even Fluorine won’t bind to her!”
- Hey, what’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you are the 1.
- If you were Hydrogen, then let me be the Carbon. We bonded well from the minute we met
Here I am, full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium. ;)
Currently trapped in science class,