Hello, everyone! A month has passed since the last time I posted something here. I truly miss blogging but these days I just did not have something to bring up. Thank God, two hours ago I came up with a superb idea that can help me to become a more productive blogger: a writing challenge!
The writing challenge I want to carry out might deviate from other writing challenge because: 1) I pick the challenge by myself. I mean I did look through Pinterest for the fresh ideas, but I only chose some for me then gathered them all; 2) there might not be regular posting agenda due to my very own schedule, but I promise I will tick off everything on the list. The upcoming posts will be most likely written in English, we’ll see then.
Here’s the prompts of my challenge. I made it using Canva.com, a very easy site for a beginner with no skill of design aka me.
- Write about somewhere you’d like to move to/ visit. Link: https://tiaralesmana.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/writing-challenge-1-the-place-id-like-to-move-tovisit/
- Put your music player on shuffle. Write about the first five songs that play and what your initial thought is. Link: https://tiaralesmana.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/writing-challenge-2-welcome-to-my-playlist/
- List 10 things that make you really happy. Link: https://tiaralesmana.wordpress.com/2017/06/18/writing-challenge-3-10-things-that-make-me-happy-list/
- Write about your experience on getting lost somewhere.
- Write about your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- Write about something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.
- List 30 interesting facts about yourself.
- Go to dictionary.com. The word of the day is your writing prompt.
- Write about three celebrity crushes.
- Write about how you feel today.
- List things you would save if your home was on fire.
- Write about your views on religion.
- Write about your academics.
- What do you think about love?
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 8th image.
- Write about your view on mainstream music.
- If you were going to bury a time capsule, what would you put to it?
- Write about how have you changed in the past five years.
- Write about your favorite sport.
- Google “weird news”. Write the first story that comes up.
- Write about your highs and lows of this month.
- Write about your commute to and from work/school/etc.
- Write about your first love.
- Write about qualities that you look for in a friend.
- Write about a song that reminds you of the past summer.
- Should the governments make law to protect people from hurting themselves?
- What three lessons do you want your children learn from you?
- Open up Twitter. Write a story about the first tweet you see.
- Write about your family.
- If you died today, how would you be remembered?
I am so nervous yet excited right now. Wish me luck!!!