As I start this blog post, a deep feeling echoes: all these twenty years, have I ever been happy?
To be frank, listing ten things that make me happy is not as easy as I thought it would be. Despite the temptation to write a long ass predicament about that aformentioned thought, I’m going to list ten things that, I think, make me happy.
- When someone shows me that they actually care about my being.
- Pillow talks about nothing and everything.
- Things that don’t go along with the plan but turn out to be better than the original plan.
- Having a good laugh with those who matter.
- Being spoiled.
- When people tell me they listen to John Mayer because of me.
- Bubble wrap!
- Being trusted by someone whom I trust.
- A random compliment regarding my writings especially from the unexpected ones.
- Companionable silence.